Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Poopy Tales

There has got to be some unwritten universal law about (my) dog's poops.

I can walk little Lucy for an hour and see a handful of cars in our neighborhood. But when she decides it's time to do the dirty deed? Always. ALWAYS. A car drives by right then.

I'm standing there pretending nothing is happening, "Heh, heh...."
(Yes! I carry a plastic bag)

Today she decided to go in front of someone's house (where I live there are no sidewalks and lots of grassy/weedy spaces). Can you guess what happened. The OWNER of the house pulled up right as she is plopping. I mean, what are the odds?

Then there are all the lovely times when Lucy decides pooping in the middle of the street is the thing to do. Ah yes, I'm the proud owner..... (cringe).

I don't even have the energy to get into how much Lucy barks. Let's just say my pride has taken a hit recently. I used to mock them. Now I OWN one. Sadly, Lucy can be qualified as a yap dog.

0 comments: