Friday, April 24, 2009

Puggle Time

If I haven't been diligently posting to my blog this week, it's because I've been crazily preparing for little puppy puggle who is coming tomorrow! (jumping up and down clapping)



Awwwwww. What else can you say?

I've negotiated with the breeder. Trips to PetSmartCoMart have been made. I've spent way too much coin on puppy paraphernalia. Friends have been hit up for spare puppy gates.

We've watched puppy training DVDs. We've read books on crate training. I think we are about as prepared as we can be for the whirlwind that this little darling will be in our lives.

The girls are over the top and can't hardly wait until tomorrow. Soon they will be in little girl heaven. All that will be missing is the rainbow glitter unicorn.

Tonight is my last full night's sleep for a few months. I intend to enjoy it fully.

5 comments:

Deborah said...

i'm MELTING! so cute. looking forward to puppy stories and pics!

Sue said...

Deborah, you can count on it!

Unknown said...

Very cute!

HaynesBE said...

Oh wow! Don't let my kids see!!

Mike said...

Awww, I'm so jealous.