Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Chance for Revenge

There is some justice in the universe.

Last week I received this email from Shutterfly (the online photo developing company):

We would like to invite you to take part in an upcoming usability study at our Redwood City offices.
At first I laughed it off.

But then, I realized I couldn't miss this perfect chance for revenge for last year's Christmas card debacle!

If I can't make them suffer, at least they will have to listen to my story and advice for an hour. They will have to smile and be polite to me while I tell them how horrendous their site is, how awful their customer service was. Mwah, hah, hah......

And for the privilege of torturing Shutterfly employees (or contracters?) I get a $75 gift certificate to Amazon. Whooee! We order from there all the time.

Yes, I have to drive to Redwood City and spend an hour of my precious time. But hey, the kids won't be there, and I'll be near the mall. Can you see the evil plan getting even better? (Rubbing hands gleefully)

The wheel of justice is comin' around baby!

0 comments: