Saturday, September 15, 2007

Back to School

I guess "back to school" for me has meant "away from my blog" this year. It must be that my thoughts are all over the place, and my schedule has been "kicked up a notch" as Emeril would say.

Sometimes I sit in front of my computer with a decent block of time to write, but just can't reign in the old thought process. When you are responsible for feeding, educating, clothing, cleaning, emotionally supporting, transporting and generally loving three kids I guess there's not always a lot of brain cells left over for poor old blog. Awwww....Poor blog.

Another stumbling block to writing is the fact that my hubby and my son read this blog. You don't know how many times I've started to dive into some really juicy situation going on in the fam, when suddenly......... "Doh!" I can't write about THAT!

If I do I'll either:
a) get a talking to from Joe
b) embarrass / traumatize Richard
c) both of the above

Hey, this is like therapy. Complaining about all the obstacles in the way of me doing what is good for me. How much do I owe?

0 comments: