Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Top 10

Here they are (I know you've been waiting for them!).

Top Ten Historical Figures
(with whom I'd like to spend the day)

1. Jesus
2. Elizabeth I
3. John Adams
4. Archimedes
5. Paul (not McCartney! you know, as in "Saul! Saul! Why do you persecute me?")
6. Benjamin Franklin
7. Eleanor of Aquitaine
8. Patrick Henry
9. Abigail Adams
10. Thomas Jefferson

So my secret is out. I'm overly fond of the Founding Fathers and all things American Revolutionar War.

Runner's Up included: George Washington, James Madison, Helen Keler, Galileo, and Ruth Wakefield (inventor of chocolate chip cookies).

Does anyone else even want to spend time with historical figures?

Or am I just wierd?

2 comments:

HaynesBE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HaynesBE said...

Question:
My top 10 would probably include John and Abigail Adams and Archimedes. I think I would put Thomas Aquinas and John Locke on the list. To spread out the timeline, I would add Cicero and maybe Marcus Aurelius. And then there are George Washington, Newton, Leonardo DaVinci and Michelangelo...oh dear. There are way too many!!
Beth