Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sue's Weekly Winners








(Previously: Photo Friday)

July 14 - 20, 2008




Above the clouds on the top of Montara Mountain
(why, YES! I DID hike all the way up!)


lichen and moss galore


the most supreme pizza ever from Rainbow Pizza



Crystal Springs and surrounding fauna


Swingin'



Yo! I'm out in nature.


So - I will be one of the extremely rare people participating in Weekly Winners who doesn't post supercuteadorableprecious pics of my kiddies (or at least not their faces). Thanks to SafetyMan.

Get used to lotsa Sue and lotsa food and lotsa nature!

Woo hoo!

15 comments:

Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) said...

Great photos! Thanks for playing, Sue. :-) Don't forget to link in with the "Mr. Linky" at the bottom of my post!

Anonymous said...

Great pics! My oldest son would love the pizza one~he'd eat pizza for breakfast, lunch & dinner if we'd let him, lol!

life is a blessing said...

Wow, loved the picture with the the clouds below you!

I don't post pictures of my kiddo's face on my blog either, so to get in shots of her doing things, I have gotten a different perspective on my pictures and I actually like what I get - experimenting is always fun!

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

Sue, I'm hearing you about pics and kids. It's tough...

The Mom Jen said...

Yum! The pizza shot is my fave!

The Mom Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

Great shots, that pizza looks yummy!! :)

Texasholly said...

That pizza looks fantastic. The scenery is great too!

Anonymous said...

Great scenery, a good hike, and pizza. What's not to love?

Tarasview said...

I LOVE the "above the clouds" shot!

Anonymous said...

Awesomeness!!! That pizza made my mouth water...

Laura said...

That pizza looks YUMMY!

Anonymous said...

The first shot is so fantastic - how cool!

Don't worry - I'm also one of those rare people in the Weekly Winners that never posts shots of my children...you know, because I don't have any. :-)

Cathy said...

But those nature shots are great!
Nice job!

Anonymous said...

Love the swingin shot.