Friday, July 4, 2008

Photo Friday

Happy Independence Day!

What would the founders think of America today? For a perspective check out:
Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of .......Wealth

But on to Photo Friday.....er....um...ah..... I left my camera at my mom's house last week.

But never fear! I have a few from hubby's photograph taking device:


a normal (read: foggy) view off our front porch




ARG getting a point at Summer Nationals in SJ



me at summer nationals: SO NERVOUS!



Blessed place of refuge, which I visited many, many times



ARG getting coaching from his fencing Maestro





statue in downtown San Jose that is supposed to be a coiled up snake,
but at first glance looks like a giant dog poop.

That's it!

God Bless America.

1 comments:

Pam said...

ha ha that does look like giant poop. i got lost and ended up in san jose once trying to get home from fremont. LOL we won't even get into that :-/