Friday, January 25, 2008

Resistance is Futile!

Wooo hoooo!

That's what I call a season finale! What a cliff hanger!

"I am Locutus of Borg. Resistance is futile. Your life as you know it is over. From now on you will service the Borg."

Whaaaaat?? Picard? A borg? Whaaa's happnin?

Ooooh... that red light is blinding me. It's so freeeeeeeeky!

Riker: "Liutenant Worf, FIRE!"

Cut to black.

Daaaa da da daaaa da DA daaa.....the music rolls.

There I was jumping up and down on the couch, yelling,

"That's what I'm talkin about baby! That's a cliff hanger for you! Wooooo hoooooo! Fire! Fire! Riker made the big decision! Woooo hoooo!"

Run, run to the computer. Check out season four from the library.

Star Trek Next Generation is a classic. It was great the first time. But it's super fun the second time too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue ,have you ever gone to one of those conventions ?

Sue said...

Anon - nope. Never really wanted to. Plus I don't think I'd look good in one of those costumes.

Mike said...

That is one of the all-time great cliff hangers. Picard as a Borg! I loved it.

Sue said...

Mike - don't ya just?