Saturday, January 19, 2008

Raider Podcast

If you look really hard, you can see ME in the background of this video. I have a Raider hat on and a black jacket.

I am behind the gentleman explaining why the Chargers are not as excellent as the Raiders. He is the cage fighting friend we met at the game.

The chic doing shots is my sister-in-law.

Warning: contains lots of profanity (son, that means you can't watch it!)

http://www.raidernationvideocast.com/video/rnv/Entries/2008/1/15_Chargers_at_Raiders_-_2007_Season_Finale.html


Fun!

We're thinking about going to the Charger / Raider game in the Oakland Coliseum South (ie. Qualcomm Stadium, San Diego) next season. What do you think?

2 comments:

Mike said...

You're famous! I look forward to seeing you spew out a profanity-laden tirade in the episode of this video cast from that Chargers game next season.

Sue said...

Mike - don't know if I could surpass Milt's performance....he was pretty convincing don't you think?