Friday, October 30, 2009

Not a grinch.

I am not a complete Halloween grinch - I'm about to go buy pumpkins right now. So there.

Today I bought the requisite candy to have by the door, though no one ever comes to our house at the end of a cul de sac. I was naughty this year and bought stuff that I like: Kit Kats and mini Heath bars. Can you say tight jeans?

Tomorrow I will happily help my little ones get into costume. I actually enjoy doing the face paint. I get to be creative and wild.

I believe I will luck and and get to stay home, supervising the teens while the Hubby goes out with the little ones. It is a good deal, because he will stay out way longer than I would, and I can rest assured that no funny business is going on at home. Plus I get to stay warm and comfy and
eat candy that I like.

See? I'm getting into the spirit of it.

0 comments: