Sunday, August 17, 2008

8/11-17







Dude!*
Here are my pics whilst in San Diego.


Did I mention how much I LOATHE & DESPISE LA traffic?


But it's alright because we got to hang out at La Jolla Shores


Shadow in the sand


Surfin' Siblings


Sandy Sisters


Ankle Slappers



My CRA-zy pose for the kids:



* I have an uncontrollable urge to say "Dude!" a lot since my trip to S.D. I don't think anyone actually said "Dude" to me while I was there. Maybe I just absorbed the "dude-ness" of the region through osmosis.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely wonderful!

Bridgette said...

That's some serious traffic!

Anonymous said...

My sister lives there and drives in that mess every day...I just cannot fathom it. Beaches? Lovely? Yes. Worth that mess to get there? Not so sure....

Unknown said...

What crazy traffic!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time was had by all. My faves are: La Jolla shores, love all the kiddie ones, the shadow one is awesome & the self portrait one is a hoot!

Rebecca - I'm a Canon girl! said...

Looks like a fun day at the beach...we were just there this morning! :)

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

The second photo is my favorite. Beautiful!

(Another) Rebecca

Anonymous said...

wow look at that traffic! But worth it to spend time at the beach!! Great photos

Lauren @ mostly i run said...

Great photos! I really like "Sandy Sisters."

Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful!!! So are the feet, which is cool too :)

You know, they have beaches up here in NorCal ;)

Nutmeg

Sue said...

Nutmeg: the beaches here ain't nothin' like the beaches there.